Manufacturing Quality Electric Motors is our mission. Our promise. It’s at the heart of all we do.
We are J.J. Engineering Works, a Dynamic & Adaptive Organization with a strong history of working responsibly with highest level of integrity and business ethics, manufacturing quality electric motors under ‘Navjyot’ brand for more than 40 years.
We are a trusted partner for all your electric motor needs and put our clients at heart of everything we do.
- Superior Product Quality & Design (ISI 12615:2011) to offer energy savings and durability
- Solid Expertise in providing tailor made / customized solutions for your applications
- Swift and Accurate Delivery of Standard and Custom Motors
- Competitive pricing
- Ongoing support, service, and advice whenever and wherever you need us, for an all round customer satisfaction
- We are professionally managed by proficient Managing Directors, Mr. J. D. Shah and Mr. J. J. Mehta who come with over four decades of technical and managerial experience in the field of manufacturing & exporting Industrial Motors. Our directors hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Mr. J. J. Mehta is also the Former President of the ‘All India Electric Motor Manufacturers Association’ (AIEMMA).
- We have a Strong work force of Engineers, Technicians and Industry experts to support and service our customers. Our ingenious technical expertise, latest tools and sui-generis solutions have helped our customers to carry their business in most efficient way.
- We have strong beneficial association with top established Dealers, OEM’s and Channel partners, across geographies.
- Quality is a standard- it is about attention to detail, craftsmanship, functionality, and durability, and we are obsessed and committed to delivering the best quality motors to power your machine.
- With a view and vision to provide quality product and service, achieve quality objectives and for continuous improvement, the company has undertaken steps to formulate processes based on the Quality Management System of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standards.
- Our motors compliant to IS 12615:2011 IE2/IE3 standards are manufactured and tested on a state of the art manufacturing and assembly & testing facility, with strict focus on quality at each stage, followed by extensive testing.
- Right from procurement of highest quality raw material through production and testing lines, down to dispatch, every section makes arduous efforts to deliver quality product. Thorough inspection is carried out at each stage to meet quality guidelines.